· I did Ayahuasca to open my heart and find out who I am and why I am here. I found out.
· I decided to take action to stop my suffering by “letting-go” of “wanting things to be different”.
· I am Meditating twice a day, in the morning when I get up and before I go to bed. If I’m lucky I do a third meditation in the afternoon. This keeps me centred and peaceful and alert to what is going on in me and around me.
· I have completely restricted myself from TV and limited my social media time and the mundane. I have come to realize the gift of being alive and not wanting to waste any of it.
· I am reading books on consciousness- lots of them to expand my understanding of how LOVE governs the universe.
· I am now experiencing my life and the world through my own eyes and not through a screen, becoming more in tune with the natural world and its flux.
· I am trying my best to eat only high vibrational organic, non-GMO plant-based foods for my health and spiritual advancement, and in kindness to animals and the planet
· I am drinking, almost exclusively, room temperature spring water from a 15-litre glass jug (no toxic plastic, no waste), and from a 100% copper travel flask as it increases the PH and alkalinity.
· I am continuously practicing loving-kindness daily with myself, my family, and everyone I meet
· I am fully engaged in attention and connection when engaging with people. Focus and concentration are key to being in the present moment and improves my meditation experience.
· I am sharing my love and strength with others at every opportunity.
· I am constantly inquiring and resolving and letting-go of deep-rooted issues that are holding me back from who I really want to be and the happiness I truly deserve.