Full list of 50 items for survival and victory
1. Rural land with conservative views, well above sea level
2. Access to water via non-electric means
3. Water filtration, including a gravity filter
4. Soil, seeds, fertilizers and tools for growing food / sprouting
5. Stored food to get you through (don’t forget freeze dried fruits for nutrition)
6. Large volume of salt, and some spices like pepper
7. Cooking: Boil water, wood stove, solar oven, grain grinder, rocket stove, pans, pots, cups, etc.
8. Shelter (house, tent, cabin, RV, shack or whatever you can manage)
9. Cordage: Ropes, twine, string, fishing line, 550 paracord, zip ties, bungee cords, rubber bands
10. Fire starters, magnesium rods, storm proof matches, etc.
11. Knives, blades, edged weapons, hatchet, axe, mallet, sledge hammer
12. Community: Make friends, visit farmers markets, establish friendly relationships
13. Firearms and ammo for security (22 LR, 9mm, 5.56, etc.)
14. Gold and silver (junk silver) for barter, maybe some cash. Barter items: Alcohol, coffee, cigarettes, 22LR ammo, fuel, seeds, toilet paper
15. Radio communications including two-way and a hand-cranked radio
16. Stored fuel: Diesel and diesel vehicles for emergencies
17. Emergency medicine and antiseptics, including iodine, chlorine dioxide, colloidal silver, manuka honey and emergency dental, charcoal, ivermectin, hydroxy, artemisinin (sweet wormwood)
18. Bandaging, gauze, clotting, tourniquets, wound bandaging
19. Pandemic PPE – masks, visors, body suits, plastic sheeting, liquid sprayers
20. Herbs, essential oils (lavender, peppermint, oregano, tea tree), herb seeds and ultrasonic cleaner for extracts, vodka, etc.
21. Honey, paraffin, glycerin, beeswax, vitamin E, things to make salves, lotions, medicines
22. Night vision / thermal observation equipment (look at AGM brand for affordable thermal monoculars)
23. Thermal blankets for anti-detection by thermal imaging including drones and robots
24. Lights: 18650 batteries, LED lights, headlamps
25. Perimeter defense and alert tech (motion sensing lights) and dogs
26. Ballistic vests, slings, gear to carry magazines
27. Backup stash and bugout plan with a smaller version of your stuff at the bugout location
28. Topo maps, printed maps of your area
29. Signaling equip: Mirrors, whistles, compass
30. Silent defense: Crossbow, suppressed weapon w/ subsonic rounds
31. Reference books / hardcopy: DIY projects, homesteading, food preservation, firearms assembly
32. Paper, pencils, erasers, pencil sharpeners, envelopes
33. Personal care supplies: Toilet paper, hygiene products, eyeglasses, soaps, deodorant, etc.
34. Food preservation: Drying, salting, canning supplies
35. Off grid transportation method such as a bicycle or quadricycle
36. Low-tech heat system (wood stove, kerosene space heater, etc.)
37. OTC medicine chest items: Anti-itch, anti-diarrhea, painkillers, blood tests, bug spray, etc.
38. Solar battery bank to charge and run devices, including batteries, flashlights, mobile devices, etc.
39. Off-grid electricity: Tractor PTO, or diesel generator, or solar
40. Spare batteries, chargers, 18650 batteries and devices where possible
41. Sewing, repair, tape kits, glue, safety pins, clothespins, so you can repair clothing
42. Rugged shoes, shoe repair equipment such as shoe goo
43. Containers: Buckets, barrels and bags, glass bottles, jars, medicine containers, with tops, water pouches, trash bags for waste, and thick bags for human waste
44. Tools: Electric and hand drills, volt meters, hammers, shovels, rakes, gardening, barbed wire, T-posts, saws, multitools
45. Aluminum foil, wax paper, parchment paper, plastic wrap
46. Plumbing repair, PEX pipes, crimps, cutters, connectors
47. Off-grid activities, radio shows, MP3 files, books, games, cards
48. Spare parts for cars, appliances, etc. filters, oil, gasket repair goo, tire plugs, rubber patches, epoxy glues, resins, bonding agents
49. Fishing gear: Rod, reel, string, hooks, etc.
50. SKILLS, skills, skills. Know-how. DIY. Learn how to repair and maintain everything you own.